Sunday, January 22, 2017

Paintings #11, #12 and #13 : "Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days" Challenge

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SGTurnerArt
I am taking part in Leslie Saeta’s “ Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge”.

I have chosen the NEW YORK SCHOOL as my theme. I am working on paintings based on a quote of one of its member artists, not their technique.  CLICK HERE to learn more about it.

I've gotten a bit behind in my sharing so I am doing a few together:

Painting #11, "Untitled":


Painting #12," Orange Juice":

" The most interesting painting is one that expresses more of what one thinks than of what one sees." ~ Mark Rothko



Paint #13, "Smoke on the Water":

" The final test of a painting, theirs, mine, any other, is: do the painter's emotions come across?" ~ Franz Kline     




These pieces are available for purchase in my Etsy shop - SGTurner Art 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...