Saturday, October 8, 2016

Show Off Saturday with The Artist Entrepreneur Gang - October 8, 2016


Yeah it's Saturday! GOOD NEWS - I don't have any grandchildren visiting today so I can create ALL day and night!!

Besides that, it's #ShowOffSaturday over at one of my favorite Facebook groups, The Artist Entrepreneur hosted by the lovely Catherine Orer, Coach Extraordinaire.

Here's the artwork I am sharing today. It's part of a series I am working on for the month of October. I am celebrating autumn with abstracts - this is abstract 10.1 (real creative name, huh?!)

(Selected as Artist of the Month by the Rome Arts Association, it will be on display at the Rome-Jervis Library during the month of January 2017).

It's a mixed media on paper measuring 11x14 framed. It will be listed in my Etsy store soon (so much on my plate right now, but I HAVE to get to that! Next week I am training an new assistant, hoping that goes well and he will pick up the slack around here!---- any who....)




Here's the painting and also a few photos in a slideshow as well.

The slideshow begins with a page from a magazine which inspired my color choices. You see the beginning of the painting as well as some up close shots.





Hope you enjoyed the glimpse of my work...see you next #SHOWOFFSATURDAY!

~ Shelley





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...