Sunday, October 2, 2016

Leaves & Trees - Mix It Monthly Challenge with Pia Rom

Each month artist Pia Rom of Germany hosts an art challenge. She calls it "Mix It Monthly Challenge". In September the theme was leaves and trees.

Pia suggested that we use texture in our work. I love leaves and I love texture. I really enjoying using my different art supplies to create layers of texture.

Here is a slideshow with few photos of my finished art piece - a 6x6 mixed media on canvas.






   (SLIDESHOW)

Wonder what's next?

WHAT are you working on right now?!












2 comments:

PiaRom said...

Awww so wonderful to see your beautiful piece from a nearer distance!! Such yummy texture and how I love the colors! ♥ Conny http://mix-it-monthly.blogspot.de

Yellow Rose said...

Gorgeous!! Beautiful color choices and the texture is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...