Saturday, May 23, 2015

#100 Day Project: Day 38


Taking part in the 100 Day Project with Elle Luna over at The Great Discontent.  We had to come up with our own hashtag to use to describe our 100 days of making - mine is #100daysofochre.

Here's a look at my Day 38:   Abstract on canvas (20x24)

Materials Used: Gesso,  acrylic paint, acrylic glaze medium, inks, Faber-Castell Pitt pens, Stabilo pencil.



Doesn't look so hot here.



Remember Day 36? I didn't really like it so I covered it with a couple coats of gesso. Then I painted it with blues and greens. Next I dropped ink and let it run down, spritzing with a bit of water. Did my "circle thing" and ta-da!








I am in a circle kind of mood so expect more! 

1 comment:

Lizzy Love said...

Cool! Always love when I can recreate something that I didn't like into something I do like u did here... turned out beautifully! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...