Friday, April 3, 2015

Great News!!

I have great news! I am honored to announce that I am a new instructor on CraftArtEdu.com

CraftArtEdu is a unique online craft and fine art e-learning community which offers over 450 classes in 20 different categories. 

My very creative friend, Sherri Stokey of Knot Just Macrame, recommended me.  I am very grateful to her for believing in my talent. 




My first class is FREE and you can access it by Clicking HERE








Shelley Graham Turner at CraftArtEdu

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Congrats Shelley!!! They are lucky to have you.

Sharyl said...

Great news, Shelley! It's good to see what you are up to again! Hope you love doing this! Best wishes always! --Sharyl

Unknown said...

So excited for you Shelley!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...