Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ICAD#030: " live simply..."



It's day 30 of my personal ICAD* challenge. Today's card was made for my friend Sarah Goode. I use a list of 365 Words for my prompts. Sarah chose #141 which was "BLOOM".









   Index Card-A-Day


Here's the video of the making of ICAD #030:



Folk Art extreme glitter paint, Versamark clear embossing ink refill, WOW Embossing powder (bright white),
 painter's tape, printout on paper towel (quote),
$1 store hairspray




And if you like to work with Dylusion Ink Sprays you might find this Quik Clip Tip helpful...







See you tomorrow! OUR LAST ICAD date!




1 comment:

Pookledo said...

I love it! And it fits perfectly with my life at the moment. The new allotment i got this year, the new life I have since I quit my job to be self employed full time jewellery maker.

Thankyou so much. It arrived safe and sound and it's brilliant :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...