Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ICAD#016: "BElieve in YOUrself"

I will be sending these little pieces of art out to my friends and followers who request one.   If you would one of my future ICADs sent your way, comment below and send your mailing address to me at (thedotnestmonster at gmail dot com).

It's day 16 of my personal ICAD* challenge. Today's card was made for my friend Melissa Trudinger . I use a list of 365 Words for my prompts. Melissa chose #16 which was BELIEVE.




BE YOU!


Don't you love the Bee in her Beehive hairdo?

  Index Card-A-Day


Here's the video of the making of ICAD #016:








ICAD#016 http://youtu.be/AmQbjm64GYg


Supplies UsedGesso, Acrylic paints (various brands), computer printout, dictionary page entry, Dylusion Ink Sprays, Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush Pens, Faber-Castell Gel Sticks, Modge PodgeStabilo pencilSigno Uni-ball White pen and Uni-ball Black pen.



See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...