Friday, June 27, 2014

Binder Trading Cards: "Friendship Quote"


For a swap over on Swap-Bot.com, I made these binder trading cards (BTC).






BTCs are like ATC but are smaller, measuring 1.75 x 3.5 inches. They are decorated on both sides and made to hang on a ring (hole in upper left-hand corner).


This swap was hosted by Sharon Mackie (SMackie) of Australia. It's my second BTC swap - hope there will be more to follow. 


My first BTC swap, also hosted by Sharon, was the "Craft Quote Binder Trading Card" swap. Here is a photo of the BTC I created -




And here are the fabulous ones I received -








Created by

(BeeMGee) 














Created by

Wendy Turner-Frey (Wenturner71) 


Be sure to visit these talented ladies by clicking on the links above.






Here's the video of the making of the Friendship Quote BTCs:








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...