Sunday, October 14, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I have some very special news to share with everyone!!


I joined a new group  - 




ARTISAN WHIMSY is the collaborative effort of the artists behind the Facebook group, Creative Bead Chat, lovingly referred to as "CBC". CBC is currently over 1000 members strong!  The administrators of CBC - Melinda Orr, Marla James, Karen Totten, Marla Gibson and Keirsten Giles -  are all great artists!  
 
These ladies along with their appointed team leaders have created a online forum where like-minded artists can socialize, show off their work, learn new techniques, share ideas and a whole lot more!   It's a place to come to meet up with a fun-loving bunch who will both share in your triumphs and support you in your dark days.  I promise that you will feel welcome and understood there. You will make long-lasting friendships, I have! Honestly I'd say they are more like family to me! I love CBC, but with the addition of  ARTISAN WHIMSY, what can I say? I AM in heaven!

But the most exciting part of all this...


If you have been following my blog you know all about my featured artist interviews - BFF "Beading Friend Fridays".           

If you don't you can CLICK HERE to read some of the past interviews.  

Well, the ladies behind  ARTISAN WHIMSY have invited me to move it on over to their website. I will head up a team responsible for member interviews. We will begin with a monthly feature blog post with hopes to be able to post more frequently in the future. I cannot tell you how flattered I am to have been asked to head up this venture!  I am so excited! 
 

Our first interview is scheduled for Monday, November 5th, please be sure to come by and check it out!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I'm so excited to see your great interviews over at Artisan Whimsy! You really help me to get to know the artists better. Have a lovely Sunday!

AntiquityTravelers said...

Welcome! It is a great site, and so much fun to chat live with all these other artists!

Chandra Merod said...

That is wonderful! I just joined this group as well! I am excited to have a wire wrap group to chat and play around with :) I'll be looking for you!
Chandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...