Thursday, August 9, 2012

INVITATION: Holiday Bling Blog Hop!







Calling all Ashura, Bodhi Day, Boxing Day, Chanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa celebrators!

Hey, have you looked at the calendar? It’s August already. You know what that means: the trees will be going up in the stores any day now! So, let’s beat them to it. Marlene Cupo of Amazing Designs and I have come up with a novel way to start off the busy holiday season...we are having a Holiday Bling Blog Hop!

We were discussing the idea of exchanging one of our handmade ornaments with each other and we thought “ Wouldn’t it be fun to open it up to anyone who wants to join in the fun?!”
We decided the best way to do this would be to match up partners, and each pair can decide what it is that they would like to exchange: handmade ornaments, holiday jewelry, etc.

Sign-ups will run now through August 16th, with partners being matched up by August 25th. Of course, there will be a Blog Hop involved to showoff what you sent and/or received - it will take place on October 6th.

So, if you want to join the party, please leave a comment here and then e-mail us at MarShellSwaps@gmail.com and include your name, address and whether or not you’d be willing to ship internationally.

Watch your e-mail on August 25th  -OR- come back here to find out your partner’s name and contact information.



16 comments:

Marla said...

Count me in! Sounds like fun! Will email you after I get back from my mini vaca :)

Unknown said...

I'm in, I love a good holiday party!

Raven said...

I love Christmas! :D I'd love to join in...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather Otto said...

Sign me up, please! This looks like so much fun!!

Jo-Ann said...

I would love to join in! sending contact info asap!

dreaminofbeads / SAS Jewelry Designs said...

Sounds fun count me in!
Sonya

Lilys of the Valley Jewerly 'n Crafts said...

ohhhh sign me up !!! incomming Email !

Deelitful Boudoir Photography said...

Okay. MY curiosity is piqued! I'm game! Add me to the list.

Charlie said...

I'm in, emailed you!

Melinda Orr - BANDANA GIRL said...

I have some new ornament ideas in mind....count me in :-)

Stepha said...

Me?! I would love to join. Emailing you now.

Leanne said...

I'm in.... Sounds fun! Emailing you now.

shelly said...

i'm in! thanks!

Lori Bowring Michaud said...

Waahhh! A day late and a dollar short for the sign up, story of my life! I'll be checking back though to see what everyone makes!

Shai Williams said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...